Please see our "A Farewell to Our Friends" topic for a message about the future of our forum community.

SugarSweet Summit Guide

Check for great wisdom and excellent guidance for easier and more fun game play.

Guild Member

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:45 am

SugarSweet Summit Guide

3 Main Areas
♥ Candied Caverns – entry portal, pick up quests, candy & goods vendor, NPCs showing outfits
♥ Sugarsweet Summit – climb bridges from cavern to this main play area, mobs, bosses and gathering
♥ Bonbon Bazaar – in the center of the summit, candy & goods vendor, lolly-gram vendors

Note! There are two levels to this area – the space down in the caverns and the space up on the summit.
You may see green NPC marks or quest stars on the map that look to be in the summit but are really below in the cavern ^_~

► In the cavern...

• Willy Wilder (the candy man): daily gathering quest (requires level 15 gathering skills)
reward is 15 fluffy cotton candy, 500 exp, 1 silver 50 copper
• Charles Bouquet (candy man’s apprentice): daily combat quest (no level requirement)
reward is 15 fluffy cotton candy, 500 exp, 1 silver 50 copper

• Valentina: one time special treat (heart socket)
• Valentino: one time crafting quest (see post #2 below for details about this quest)

• Mr Snailsworth (candy & goods vendor): there are three outfits for sale and lots of buffs & goodies
currency in the summit is fluffy cotton candy
currency can be earned each day by doing the daily quests (15 each quest),
fighting the six bosses (7 per boss per day), and echo bounty rewards (1 each)
cotton candy can also be gathered in rare drops from the nodes

• Lots of NPCs to show us what the different colors of the Candy Maker’s Ensemble look like
three of these (pink, red, white) are only available in the summit
other colors (black, green, purple, yellow, magenta) will be available in the crown shop

► In the summit...

• regular mobs – scattered all through the area, ok for solo
• six bosses - see map for names and locations, need a group to battle
• gathering nodes – mining, fishing, bugging, mushrooms (see map for locations & details)

Note! Can battle bosses once per day for big bounty (7 fcc) and repeatedly after that for echo bounty (1 fcc)

► In the bazaar...

• Cupido: sells fluffy cotton candy for 19 gold 15 silver each
• Cupida: just says hello ^_^

• Bill Woods (candy & goods vendor): same inventory as Mr Snailsworth from the cavern

• Lots of Lolly-Gram Vendors
Lolly-grams are special packages you can send with customizable messages and a gift in them.
You create the Lolly-Gram with the Lolly-Gram Vendor, and then you send it via in game mail.
Lolly-Grams cost 1 Lolly-Gram Ticket each to make. The tickets can be won as drops or prizes
–and- are available from the Candy & Goods Vendors for 18 fluffy cotton candy each.

This is everything that I have discovered so far. Please let me know of anything that you discover
that you think should be added, as well as any corrections or updates to the info above. Have fun! Hugs ♥ Ahli

Guild Member

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:46 am

Re: SugarSweet Summit Guide

Valentino's Crafting Quest

Gather up your courage and tuck away any inclination you have towards being impatient ^_^
This quest is long and takes some time to complete! It is completely worth it to work through,
because the rewards are 18000 exp and 5 sockets! Woot!

Here are the items needed for the quest (in order & with quantities) :
Placed in a spoiler in case you would like to discover the quest for yourself ^_~

1 - glittermore pig (lvl 25) crafted at smithy from glittermore flecks (lvl25)
6 - rich milks (lvl 16) dropped from battling lvl 16 mobs
5 - eggs (lvl 15) harvested from chicken in ranching
2 - mangoes (lvl 16) gathered from lvl 16 fruit bushes or fruit trees
1 - large egg (lvl 25) harvested from chicken in ranching
2 - guavas (lvl 20) gathered from lvl 20 fruit bushes or fruit trees
2 - papayas (lvl26) gathered from lvl 26 fruit bushes or fruit trees
5 - cherries (lvl 31) gathered from lvl 31 fruit bushes or fruit trees
2 - tasty rich milks (lvl 36) dropped from battling lvl 36 mobs
3 - intermixed decoctions (lvl 15) crafted at kitchen from triggerfish (lvl 15) + water
1 - adventurer's spirit booster (lvl 10) purchased from traveling vendors for 53 silver each
2 - teak (lvl 35) gathered from lvl 35 wood trees
3 - faerie's parasols (lvl 30) gathered from lvl 30 mushroom
2 - superior leathers (lvl 35) crafted at tailory from two fine large pelts (lvl 35)
2 - red roses (lvl 13) grown & harvested from garden
2 - cornucopias (lvl 1) rare drop from gathering at village nodes
2 - holy extracts II (lvl 14) crafted at tailory from
1 cambric (lvl 10) + 5 unmarred badge (lvl 10) + 2 viridian dragonfly (lvl 12)
cambric is crafted a tailory from 2 fine fleece (or 4 cotton bought from harvest vendor)
unmarred badge = 3 cambric + 5 turkey tail (lvl 10 mushroom)
1 - magical daisy (lvl 10) grown & harvested from garden
magical seeds are traded for with our village magical seeds vendor
(blackbane lvl 10 is a good crop to grow and trade - 10 blackbane trade for 1 magical seed bag)
25 - mori silk bits (lvl 50) purchased from harvest vendor for 50 copper each (total cost 12 silver 50 copper)

Some items are gathers, some are drops, some are crafted, some are grown & harvested from your garden,
and some are available from vendors.

The amounts you need of each item vary, so be sure to note what Valentino says about quantity each time you visit him.

If there are items listed that are above your current crafting, gathering, farming levels –please let a member of the staff
know. We have tucked away some extras in the restricted vaults so that we can help. If you have extras of any item listed
above to share, place them in Community Vault I, so that we can add them to the stash.

Here are a few hints about what some of the more obscure items are and where they can be found.
I am putting these in a spoiler in case you would rather find them for yourself ^_~

• Adventurer’s Spirit Boosters: sold by traveling vendors out in the lands, cost is 53 silver each

• Magical Daisies: grown in your garden, but you must plant magical daisy seeds
The seeds can be traded for with Joryia, our village vendor of magical seeds.
She gives out random seed packets, and the best way I have found to get magical daisy seeds
so far is by growing blackbane in my garden and trading those to her. You will need 10 blackbane
to trade for one magical seed bag. Again this is random, so grow lots of blackbane and keep trying!

• Holy Extracts II: crafted at the tailory

• Cornucopias: gathered as special drops from village nodes only

• Mori Silks: available from the harvest vendors for 50 copper each

Again, please let me know of anything that should be added or updated! Hugs ♥

Guild Member

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:44 pm

Thanks for all of the awesome info, Ahli! And thanks again for getting it posted so quickly! :thumbsup

Guild Member

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:57 pm

Valentino, must die! :x

Guild Member

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:30 pm

Ty Mari ♥
LoL, Layla ♥

UPDATE on quests: Right now, there is a random boss quest popping into our tracked quests when we accept Charlie's regular mob quest on our alts (or on the second and third characters we play). I did not receive it on Ahli, but I did when I switched to Ana after her and then Wild. It does not show up in the journal, just on the side of the screen in tracked quests. The quest stays there until you kill the boss and then disappears. There is no reward for it.

Please help me watch for updates on this and post if you see/hear anything. I will update the OP when we have more info ♥

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:08 pm

This is just an awesome guild. Thank you so much for making it, Ahli! :applause :nodding

Guild Member

Post Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:52 pm

Ty Rav ♥

Just found out today that fluffy cotton candy also drops as a rare from the gathering nodes in SsS.
The person who posted about in on the V&H forum discovered it in the Lemon Caps (mushroom) nodes.

I added this to the info in the OP ^_^

Moldy Mushroom

Guild Member

Post Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:19 pm

Layla Littlenymph wrote:Valentino, must die! :x

I went and /kicked Valentino a few times. It made me feel better.

I then told Valentina she could do better, because that awesome gift, maybe he thought of it, but he didn't do any of the work.

Ty for the guild Ahli!

Guild Member

Post Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:13 pm

Good For You, Karen!
He deserved it.

Speaking of Valentino, A reminder to all of you that any of the site staff that is on V&H is willing to help you out if you need something for this quest, and can not find or produce it yourself.

Despite the fact that I did not really enjoy the quest, the free sockets are more than worth the time and effort I put into it. If I had the opportunity to do it over again, I would, but I would still /kick Valentino when it was over.

Guild Member

Post Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:52 pm

LoL, Karen ♥ So glad it was a help!

Totally agree that it is a pain but completely worth it to complete! The oppty to get sockets is awesome!

A hint: When I gathered and made mats for Ahli for that quest, I went ahead and gathered/made enough
for all of my chara at once! That made it so sweet on my alts when I could just dump all that stuff on
Valentino at once ^_^ And fifteen sockets? WOOT!!

Guild Member

Post Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:16 am

"A hint: When I gathered and made mats for Ahli for that quest, I went ahead and gathered/made enough
for all of my chara at once!"

The Valentino portion of your guide was helpful in giving me an idea of what I would need to be looking for, but I noticed you did not include the quantity needed on any of the mats. It would make it a little easier to gather and produce for all characters at once if we knew exactly how many of each was needed. I did the quest step by step on Layla, which took fooorrreeever, but once I had the numbers I was able to do both alts in one shot, as you suggested in your last post.

If you would like to include the qty for mats in the Valentino spoiler, but no longer have that info, I would be happy to send you that information.
Be quick though. That information is sitting on my desktop, otherwise known as the abyss of fragmented information. Once it falls off the top of the pile, it may not reemerge for years to come (if ever), which is about how often I get around to cleaning my desktop off.

Guild Member

Post Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:27 pm

LoL - I do have them but left them out on purpose not wanting to completely spoil the adventure. I wasn't sure about how everyone would feel about that, especially since I know there are some who like to discover on their own.

I will go ahead and add another spoiler with all quantities and items in order ♥

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:37 pm

Please add the number for the mats needed. I am one of those who doesn't like surprises. ;)

Guild Member

Post Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:45 pm

Ravix wrote:Please add the number for the mats needed. I am one of those who doesn't like surprises. ;)

all set! ^_~

Guild Member

Post Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:30 am

GASP! :shock:
You did that on purpose!?!

You, my dear, are even more devious than a Mad Otter.

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:31 am

Layla, didn't you know that Ahli has a dark and evil side? :roll:

Guild Member

Post Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:21 pm

LOL!! :nope

You know me - didn't want to wreck anyone's fun but wanted to help...
Wasn't sure just what to post.

Next time I'll know! The full monty and no excuses ^_~

Guild Member

Post Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:47 pm

Ravix wrote:Layla, didn't you know that Ahli has a dark and evil side? :roll:

I never really trust the cheerful, huggy-kissy types.
They are most always hiding something......

Guild Member

Post Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:23 pm

Layla Littlenymph wrote:They are most always hiding something......

This.
*whispers* but it is usually lots more sunshine and sugary stuff ^_~

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:48 am

Anyway .... Ahli, you do rock (most times)! :-D ;) :lol: :party :thumbsup :nodding :applause
Next

Return to V&H Guides, Hints and Tips