Please see our "A Farewell to Our Friends" topic for a message about the future of our forum community.

Wanna talk about Free Realms?

A place to talk about anything and everything.

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:14 pm

Wanna talk about Free Realms?

This is a thread for chatting about Free Realms.
Feel free to share good memories and pictures!

Let's keep this thread fun and positive.
Many of us miss the game every single day, but we do know it is not coming back.

I will start with this:

Moldy Mushroom

Post Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:40 pm

Re: Wanna talk about Free Realms?

I loved the times I spent with MM on FR :) I loved spending those random times with my sister (Daisy Everdeen/Brooke Emeraldflame). We all had so much fun. And I still have this when Aaron made it.

Helpful Hooligan

Post Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:48 pm

it was ok I guess

Brilliant Bandit

Guild Member

Post Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:28 pm

3rd Comment!

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:53 pm

I'm so glad you made this thread Rav! This is a something we can all look forward to, looking at each others FR memories. ;)

Now for my first contribution to this thread I want to start with something sort of unusual. This was last summer when I had teleported to the Briarwood Tanglefort to get some gear for my archer. I was just going to switch to my archer when I noticed someone in the corner of my screen. There was someone named Disturb who looked very similar to myself! She noticed me as well and we both went up to each other at the same time to point out the similarity! We became instant friends and bonded ever since! I took a picture to remember this uncanny moment. :idea:

Last edited by Nic Green on Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Witty Wizard

Guild Member

Post Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:11 pm

This is the game I would rush home to play and it would be so exciting to see an update, but now it's gone :I But there will never be another game like FR, This game just offered so much things, and the look of it was just great. It wasn't made of blocks..or ugly pixel chunks.... I could do so much there...and I loved building as one of my dream jobs is architect.. and I met so many amazing people on this game, and I made a true friend here who I still know now in real. Although I'm not depressed about it and moping and it doesn't mean that I dont miss the game. I bet if we had the chance to get FR back we would all take it.. Now adays I dont even play much games on my computer anymore, W101...well when I get a membership which usually last for a month..

*SSSSIIIIIGGGGGHH

Last edited by Khyber on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Witty Wizard

Guild Member

Post Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:12 pm

Nic Green wrote:I'm so glad you made this thread Rav! This is a something we can all look forward to, looking at each others FR memories. ;)

Now for my first contribution to this thread I want to start with something sort of unusual. This was last summer when I had teleported to the Briarwood Tanglefort to get some gear for my archer. I was just going to switch to my archer when I noticed someone in the corner of my screen. There was someone named Disturb who looked very similar to myself! She noticed me as well and we both went up to each other at the same time to point out the similarity! We because instant friends and we bonded ever since! I took a picture to remember this uncanny moment. :idea:

O: You knew disturb?... Aw she was a good friend c:

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:04 pm

Right when I forget about Free Realms and start moving on with my life... I see this, and was hit in the face with a lot of pleasant memories that make me sad because I will never experience them again. SOE (or DayBreak now) better make an apology by making a game better than Free Realms, if that's even possible!

Witty Wizard

Guild Member

Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:23 pm

Memories are a powerful thing :) thanks Ravix for posting here for us all :) even though the game is gone & we have all moved on I appreciate it my favorite memory was being Santa every year I really miss giving things out that I had worked all year on & my toy store & of course meeting some of you & being with my friends & my lots.

Buzzing Bixie

Guild Member

Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:51 pm

Last day On FR Next To Evan ;)

Moldy Mushroom

Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:42 pm

Free Realms Pictures

Hey Everybody Jered here :D

What is Everybody's favorite Free Realms Pic??

In the Sanctuary? Being a Hero? Having a adventurer doesnt matter what the pic is :D!! Pick your favorite Pic of you in Free Realms if you still have them! :D :D

love to see everybody's free realms memories ^-^ :cooldude:

Brilliant Bandit

Guild Member

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:06 pm

I have no pics because I'm on a different computer. But I will remember the Shrouded Glade one ;)

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:56 am

All few of my screenshots are on my desktop..... which I never use anymore....... and they were all pics of my lot, Camp Awesome (just what I called it) It's so hard to pic a favorite moment from Free Realms, actually I have some trouble remembering some things from it.... I do still however remember when I first met Zoo.

At that point I had actually not been playing the game for about...... a year. I decided to log on to see if anything had changed, which to my surprise, a lot had.

Well I was inspecting the mission board in Sanctuary, and I saw some one by the name of Zadira Kindleriver, who was in a guild with a pretty cool name (pretty shallow I know). So I proceded to ask her if I could join, at which point I was directed to the site and my adventure with Mystic Mayhem began!

Return to Off-Topic Chatter