Please see our "A Farewell to Our Friends" topic for a message about the future of our forum community.

From Free Realms to EQNext Landmark

The very best of the videos made by Snowhill Cinemas.

Pixie Pwnage

Guild Member

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:55 am

From Free Realms to EQNext Landmark

This is the last Free Realms Fairy Tale that I will be making, since Free Realms will be sunsetting on March 31st. I hope everyone has enjoyed all the Fairy Tales over the years as much as I have enjoyed creating them.

The Mystic Mayhem guild will be moving over to a new game called EverQuest Next Landmark. I thought it would be fun to write and create a Free Realms Fairy Tale bringing this idea to life.

If you would like to find out more info about EQN Landmark, you can check it out HERE.

After Free Realms closes, I hope everyone will be able to find games that are the most fun and the most right for you and you can play with your friends for many years to come.

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: From Free Realms to EQNext Landmark

Zoo! That video was incredible! I really think it symbolizes the guild's rebirth amazingly. Wonderful job! And here's to many more EverQuest Next: Landmark fairy tales!

By the way...

:lol: Who WAS that good-looking guy with the blue cape?! :lol:

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:50 pm

I'm speechless..... This turned out more beautiful then I imagined. As Free Realms lays down to rest, Landmark is born. :)

Guild Member

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:26 pm

What a wonderful idea (:
Thanks for making it, you guys ♥

Brilliant Bandit

Guild Member

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:53 pm

-Steps into portal- Ready or not... HERE I COME! :D :D :D

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:29 am

Free Realms will never be forgotten, but I hope that we will be able to raise some Mayhem in Landmark and that many will be there with us.

Very nice video, Zoo. Sad, yet optimistic. :D

Witty Wizard

Guild Member

Post Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Wow this video was monumental, I really loved this :) I can't wait to enter the new world.

Crafty Chugawug

Guild Member

Post Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:16 pm

The beginning made me a little sad at first but I'm excited for Landmark! It's going to be awesome. :D :D

Brilliant Bandit

Post Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:47 pm

dat editing doe

When I first heard about the closure of Free Realms I though of it like "SOE is stupid. There is no reason to close the game. I am going to have no other game to play. I am no longer going to be able to hang out with my friends." But now that I see this video, I see it in a different perspective. You make it seem like we are transporting to another game. Nothing more. Nothing less. Kinda like the quote "One door closes, another one opens." There is no negativity about the closure of Free Realms (as I see it) in this video. It is amazing that you are capable of doing these things, Zadira. Thank you for making this community. I thank you, and everyone else that has made this community what it is today.

Moldy Mushroom

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:31 am

Any hope to get beta acces without packs ?

Moldy Mushroom

Guild Member

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:22 am

Wow! I can't wait to play EQNest! It reminds me of Lord of the Rings and Sherwood Forest. :)

Pixie Pwnage

Guild Member

Post Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:21 pm

If anyone would like to try out Landmark, they are giving out limited time beta keys. It is a great way to see if your computer can handle the graphics. Just go HERE.

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:24 pm

Amazing job on the video Zoo, I can't wait to join you in our beautiful new, (although 3rd version) land of Norrath. Now I just need to work out the kinks in my portal... perhaps percussive maintainance?

Brilliant Bandit

Post Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:42 pm

Johnny Lizardgate wrote:Any hope to get beta acces without packs ?
I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE.

Moldy Mushroom

Post Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:29 am

I'll try to get on Landmark when I get back from vacation.

Return to Snowhill Cinemas