Please see our "A Farewell to Our Friends" topic for a message about the future of our forum community.

Hey new here

A forum to introduce yourself to everyone! (NO PERSONAL INFORMATION)

Moldy Mushroom

Post Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:43 pm

Hey new here

Hey in FR I was Harrison Ashbay, Vince Bearcapp and Harrison Ashsea. Some other name but if you knew me at all there it be by these names. A few good friends call me Ash it's a nickname that became popular with my free realmer friends. A friend I met on social network talked me into this Kaya Kittyfeathers she called me cosmic warrior flattery will get you everything. I'm not particularly good at talking about myself but I'll try. I'm a born story teller and I love wild stories. Enjoy a challenge of skill and of a wide range of activities. Give me a challenge you just might have a friend for life. I'm easy to get along with so long as you don't insult me I'll be honest first I ever heard of Mystic Mayhem some boy pixie was talking to me and felt a need to call me stupid I guess because I never heard of it before. I would have ignored it and just never talked to him again that is if I wasn't feeling pretty rotten at the time which put me in a really bad mood and shared a few words I picked out for him then and there. Mostly anyone has a problem with me wont even get the guy of few words or even the guy of few grunts because not saying enough to be a man of few words they'll not hear from me I like to keep things simple at times. I tend to do really well with people with anger problems I seem to have a calming affect on them. Heck I don't know if this tells anything really about me but I tried for better information ask my friends not me.

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:18 pm

Re: Hey new here

Hello, Harrison! Welcome to LoM! We're so glad you could join us. :applause (Hands you some M&M's.)

Guild Member

Post Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:15 am

Hi Ash, :hello

I recall you from FR, have already met you in V&H, and am glad you decided to join us here at the home of Mayhem.
Welcome to our world. I am looking forward to seeing more of you in days to come.

...steals M&M's

Candy-Thief

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:28 am

Hello and welcome to LoM, Ash. I am so glad that you have joined us and that you attend our events in V&H. :hello

Guild Member

Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:03 am

Hi Ash (: Welcome!
It's lovely to have you here! See you in game ♥Ahli

Moldy Mushroom

Post Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:23 pm

Hi all thanks

Mystic Maven

Guild Member

Post Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:29 pm

Welcome Ash to LoM. Glad to have you here!

Btw:

Moldy Mushroom

Guild Member

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:08 pm

HI there Harrison, yes I do remember you from Free Realms. Great to have you here on LoM! If you have any questions feel free to ask! (:

*hands m&ms* Candy-Thief

Moldy Mushroom

Post Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:08 am

POLO...... I'll ask for sure when I got them and remember don't stand down wind of the wild wildebeest on a hot summers day.

Sincerely, Ash

Return to Introduce Yourself