Please see our "A Farewell to Our Friends" topic for a message about the future of our forum community.

Celebration for Starry - this Saturday 12/13

What to have some fun in game. Join us for a fun event.

Guild Member

Post Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Celebration for Starry - this Saturday 12/13

Hi Everyone - As you know our sweet friend, Starry Knight, from <Sapphire Dragon> passed away last week. Her guild is hosting a Celebration of Life for her this coming Saturday, and we are going to attend. This will take the place of our regular Saturday event, and the staff hope that you will join us in this very special time of supporting and showing our love for our awesome V&H community.

Here is the official invitation from the forum at the V&H site:
=====
You are invited to The Celebration of Life for Starry Knight which will be held on Saturday, December 13th at 8 pm EST (7 CST, 6 MST, 5 PST) which is UTC-5 time zone for EST. If you want to participate, you will need to post here on the forum in order to receive the temporary angel wings with the "light spell".

Players may say a few words (limit of 2 or 3 sentences) about Starry, and if you would like to speak, please let either Zazie or Owlzy know as soon as possible.

This event will be held inside Ardent Castle by the NPC, Elmara. Once the speakers are finished, you are invited to join SapphireDragons guild at the pool in Ardent Castle. We will station a few guild members inside the castle to hand out flowers and to direct you to the area by Elmara.

The statue of Starry Knight will not be available for several weeks.

Dee, Zazie and Owlzy
=====

Here is what you need to know for Saturday:
1 - If you would like a pair of angel of light wings to use during the celebration, you must post on the official thread here:

Celebration of Life for Starry Knight
Please note! The wings are temporary gifts - so they will not remain in your inventory.

2 - Plan to meet us in the village no later than 7:55 EST if you want to go up to the castle with our group.
If you cannot meet then, just come on up to the castle when you arrive in game.

3 - I know you know this, but I need to post just in case...
We are guests at this celebration, so the best way to show our respect for the Dragons is to keep the chatter to a minimum
and watch and listen carefully for ways we can participate.

That's everything I can think of!
Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday ♥Ahli

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:30 pm

Re: Celebration for Starry - this Saturday 12/13

Thank you so much for posting this, Ahli. I will for sure be there.

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:18 pm

I will be there.

Guild Member

Post Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:22 am

"I know you know this, but I need to post just in case...
We are guests at this celebration, so the best way to show our respect for the Dragons is to keep the chatter to a minimum
and watch and listen carefully for ways we can participate."

~Ahliadre

That is a very good point Ahliadre, and I am glad you had the forethought to remind us.

This is a busy week for me, but I will be sure to set aside the time to be there.
Not all of our members are able to make use of the official V&H forum, so thanks for bringing this to our attention.

While I would like to see a good turn out, I do not want any of our members to feel any pressure to attend. Some people are not comfortable with events of this nature, especially if they do not know the individual being celebrated that well.
For those unable to attend, feel free to engage in the village projects we had originally scheduled for this time. I will drop by the village of Sacred Grove after the Celebration event is over to work on some of those myself, and would be happy to see you there.

Guild Member

Post Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:06 pm

I went ahead and posted on behalf of the guild (with a list of MMers attending) in the guest book thread that was created on the V&H forum. But please feel free to make your own post, if you'd like.

Link: Guest Book for Celebration of Life Event for Starry Knight

Yacking Yeti

Guild Member

Post Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:32 pm

Man I feel so bad.. I was planning on going but we had to go shopping. Even though I haven't met Starry, I can tell she was a very very special person.

Return to Villagers & Heroes Events