Please see our "A Farewell to Our Friends" topic for a message about the future of our forum community.

A Farewell to Our Friends

This is the place to come to learn about any new developments, events or announcements that have to do with the LoM site.

Brilliant Bandit

Guild Member

Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:30 pm

Re: A Farewell to Our Friends

Most of you probably don't remember me. I USE to be here every day and stuff, but ever since I came here (maybe 1, 1 and a half years ago) I've changed. Not alot dont worry :P I've been in a community called BountyTech and they are super amazing just like you guys. I will miss you all. Feel free to add me on Steam: SonaSaruhiko
(Steam is something that you can get games from and is 100% safe.)

Moldy Mushroom

Post Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:24 pm

So this is how it all ends... I am really sad to see the site go down. But, I can respect the decision. :(

Brilliant Bandit

Guild Member

Post Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:53 pm

There is nothing I can say besides these two words; thank you. Thank you everyone who I have met throughout the years I have spent with you guys, whether I met you in Free Realms or not. Thank you everyone who had helped me, to the staff, to those who I came to when feeling troubled. There's no way my life would be the same if I didn't have each and everyone I have met throughout these years. Sure, seeing that little announcement at the top did come as a shock, but hey, all good things must end.
Sitting here, I'm thinking of how I met the whole community, just a few months before we had switched to the new site. I had just met a good friend of mine through another crazy way, which is a whole other story, and I was very interested in her guild, Mystic Mayhem. I had done some searching later and there I had found what I'm glad to call the best, most friendly, loving people I have come across. You guys are truly the best and I'm very, very, very glad to call each and every one of you not only my friend, but family.
May Mayhem last forever.
~Ðaniella

..oh, and remember to always have fun! ^.^

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:45 pm

I guess since this site is closing, I have to move on with my life. I'm probably just going to flat-out disappear, because the guild is mostly focused on Landmark, one of those games you need a super computer to play, and they won't release it on consoles (glares at DayBreak) so I don't think I'll be hanging out with you guys much. V&H just seems like a chore to me than an actual game, and I rarely go on social network anymore. I'll miss you guys so much. I want to say that the mayhem will live, but honestly, it's all but dead in my eyes now...

Pixie Pwnage

Guild Member

Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:23 pm

Aidan Adventure wrote:I guess since this site is closing, I have to move on with my life. I'm probably just going to flat-out disappear, because the guild is mostly focused on Landmark, one of those games you need a super computer to play, and they won't release it on consoles (glares at DayBreak) so I don't think I'll be hanging out with you guys much. V&H just seems like a chore to me than an actual game, and I rarely go on social network anymore. I'll miss you guys so much. I want to say that the mayhem will live, but honestly, it's all but dead in my eyes now...

If you download Steam, I am on there. My name is Robgoblin. (Reference to FR.) But we are also continuing the Role Play. elsewhere, so you can still be with us there!

Moldy Mushroom

Guild Member

Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Awww, I am sad to see the site go, but everything happens for a reason. Free Realms was a great game as well, and all things have their time. I will miss all of you whom I have met through Free Realms and other games! I especially thank Zoo, Steffy, Marisol, Layla, Ragu, Feldon, Ahli and Ravix for making this site fabulous, and taking the time and effort to make it awesome for us! I hope to see you all in Villagers and Heros or Landmark!

Witty Wizard

Guild Member

Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:26 pm

I am really going to miss you all & the friends I have made here & the fun moments I have had :( I though will still be hosting Minecraft servers & be on Steam,PS3,Xbox 360,PS4 & Xbox one,if any have games on any of those let me know through PM for contact information.

Again this is sad but <MM>/<LoM> was a wonderful place to be,I just wish there was a way I could help you all keep this site open & going,Idk if it is dying down if there was anything at all I could do to keep it open I would.

PM me if you would like to keep in touch :)

Yacking Yeti

Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:18 pm

Bye..

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:03 pm

Farewell, my last memories of Free Realms, which stuck in Mystic Mayhem. I'll miss it. I'll never forget and we must never forget. Goodbye.

Brilliant Bandit

Guild Member

Post Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:07 pm

The clock is ticking... i have a plan.
Eurovision Song Contest 2015 - May 19th, 21st, 23rd - Vienna 2015 (Tune in!)

Brilliant Bandit

Guild Member

Post Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:32 pm

4 Days is my MM B-Day! 2 Full years!

Post Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:37 pm

Farewell Mystic Mayhem.
You guys were great help with updates and everything while i played Free Realms.
Even after Free Realms ended I used this site to keep in touch with a really good friend of mines i made while playing the game.

I wish all you guys the best in whatever you do and whatever game you may play. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Thanks for being there! :crycry:
You guys were and still are AWESOME! :applause :applause :applause

Farewell.
-Deanjeno

Post Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:43 pm

Had made this video for a friend of mines birthday. We both loved free realms and were really sad when it ended.
Mystic Mayhem made alot of stuff even better for us in game as well.

I leave this video and all my other free realms videos as a tribute to the greatness of both free realms and mystic mayhem. :king

Moldy Mushroom

Guild Member

Post Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:07 pm

If you guys could, I have created a document for writing thank you notes to all the staff members who worked so hard to make this site awesome! Here is the link, if you guys could write something that would be awesome (:

Goodbye Legends of Mayhem

Witty Wizard

Guild Member

Post Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:52 pm

Good Bye every one :( I will miss each & every one of you,I may have not met you all but this site was a wonderful place & saying good bye may be hard to say but let us all remember the fun times we all had together & the the wonderful things Mystic Mayhem helped to happen & let us not let it die out with tears but to keep it live in all our hearts with smiles & wonderful memories.

Good Bye my real friends & my home Mystic Mayhem you were truly the greatest & you will never be forgotten & special thank you goes out to Zoo,Steph,Layla,Ravix,Ahlidare,SavvyCJ & Ame & Ragu for alway's being there I will miss you all :)

Moldy Mushroom

Guild Member

Post Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:41 am

I have just made an account for Villagers & Heros, my name is Ålyssa as always xD so if you want to find me I will be there (: on either US or US2

Yacking Yeti

Post Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:47 am

It's always sad to see a part of your past come to an end, but I guess there is only so long a community built around a dead game could last. I've met some really awesome people here and have made some seriously great memories. we've had a good run and i'll miss this a ton.

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:45 pm

I'm gOing to miss yOu ALL

Moldy Mushroom

Guild Member

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:12 pm

I'm sad to hear this! I know I haven't been on these forums much at all, but I know what an incredible community this has been!
From Free Realms being the place that it developed and allowing us to meet and have fun, to the leaders who shaped the community, and all members who made it what it was... ack... at a loss for words...

But I will steal the closing line from the original message "With our love to each of you and our hope for beautiful every-days for you,..."
Can't say that I didn't tear up at that. Yep, that goes for everyone I have met playing Free Realms... whether I run into you in another game, or we move on, or we have a game in the future to play together, my one hope for beautiful every-days for everyone. I can't think of a better way to say that.

:flower

Yacking Yeti

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:35 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Legends of Mayhem News and Information