Please see our "A Farewell to Our Friends" topic for a message about the future of our forum community.

A Farewell to Our Friends

This is the place to come to learn about any new developments, events or announcements that have to do with the LoM site.

Crafty Chugawug

Guild Member

Post Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:51 pm

Re: A Farewell to Our Friends

Awh, I just came on to see this. I haven't been on for a while, but when I find out that one of the best communities I have been a part of is closing its forums, it still makes me sad.

Honestly, it blows my mind how much you guys have impacted my life in the past few years. Ever since early 2012, when I first joined the in game MM guild on Free Realms, I have appreciated you all and had so much fun interacting with everyone. There are so many memories - too many to name. I am so grateful to all of the leaders for building an amazing community and group of people that I will never forget. I wish and hope everyone the best.

Mystic Mayhem forever and always. <3

Buzzing Bixie

Guild Member

Post Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:22 am

I would like to let everyone know that Mystic Mayhem is still going strong in Landmark. Being the leader of the guild in-game, I can tell you I won't let it die even if I end up being the only one in it. So if you are able to play the game, please send me a friend request in-game. My IGN name is Janay and I'll get your request once I'm back in-game or if I am online at the time you send it. :)

Buzzing Bixie

Post Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:20 pm

Wow, I can't believe this is actually happening... Even though I haven't been using the site since FR closed, I'd really like to say thank you all for everything!

Witty Wizard

Post Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:06 pm

Also, if any of you want to join me on Guild Wars 2, or add me, my username is Oldmind.6041. Feel free to add me if you acquire the game!

Moldy Mushroom

Post Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:35 pm

I just made this and I'm honestly proud of it. I think you guys should watch it. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Witty Wizard

Post Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:50 pm

Wow.

I more or less grew up on this site. I've learned lots of different things from different people and in a way it's kinda shaped me to be the person I am today. It's a shame that it's shutting down, but to be honest things have been on a decline and it's been pretty evident that it was going to go dormant. Never thought it'd get shut down, though.

I just wanna say thanks to everyone for the good (and bad, albeit entertaining) times. This site really has played an important role into my life and it's been some good times. It's time we move on into the future and focus on more exciting things to come rather than dwell in the past.

It's been a joy, and I wish you all well in your endeavors.

Witty Wizard

Guild Member

Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:31 am

If anyone wants to contact me PM I will send you my game server e-mail & social network.

Brilliant Bandit

Guild Member

Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:12 am

To those of you who may want to try playing Guild Wars 2 to stay in touch with those of us that play it regularly, it's on sale both Digital Heroic and Digital Deluxe for 75% off today until Sunday the 8th at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

With this, Digital Heroic can be bought for just $10 and Digital Deluxe for only $15!
I hope to see more and more from here in game, and if you want you can add me when you get in. :) Jinora.4127, I also have a few others' IG Usernames as I'm friends with them as well and I can give those to you if you'd wish to add them too.

Pixie Pwnage

Guild Member

Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:40 pm

This has been the greatest experience of my life..... Thank you guys, I really don't want this to end, but all good things have to....

If anybody want to keep in touch with me, I get in Landmark, and I am on Steam, my name is Robgoblin....

Buzzing Bixie

Guild Member

Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:00 pm

Thank you for the great time, There comes a time for these things also make sure If you have a friend on here to get their igns on other games or steam names and such. To be honest there were lots of signs the website was going down, after the 1st there were less people then after free realms were less. It was fun to meet everyone and just be apart of the mayhem.

Moldy Mushroom

Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:32 pm

Well, this is a very sad thing. I didn't get to know all of you super well, but from what I have seen you are all very precious and I enjoyed being around you.

As for the roleplayers... I'd like to keep in touch with you guys & I have a website where we could all roleplay together if you guys would like? I'm not sure who all would see this, but hey. Worth a shot, right?

To any moderator in general just about -- would it be alright if I allowed people to get the link from me? It greatly saddens me that I never got to partake in writing together with all of the fabulous roleplayers, so I'd be honored to have permission for that! And yes, I know this message is a bit late but I have been a bit busy the last few days. Whoops!

Nonetheless, whether or not I was good friends with you guys in the short time I've been here is irrelevant. I love each and every one of you & I'll never forget you guys. <3

Guild Member

Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:52 pm

Hi Gaara (: I believe that Ragu has already made plans for a place for the RP to continue, but definitely shoot him a PM and let him know you have a place if needed. That is very sweet of you!

About the link... our crew can see your note here and PM you if they would like to have it. You are welcome to share it in PM with those who ask. Hugs! ♥Ahli

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:30 pm

THIS SITE WAS ALL I HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CANT BE! FIRST MY FAV GAME NOW MY ONLY FRIENDS?!!!! I OFFICIALLY HATE DAYBREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant Bandit

Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:45 pm

though this site annoyed me and some of the people were irritating, i still have a deep love for this site and all the people! thank you all so much for playing this small but great part in my childhood, you guys are so amazing! i apologize for all the trouble i've caused. I appreciate the fact that i've made the decision to join this community and i'm so thankful to meet everyone on this site. peace, love y'all with all my heart, i'm out.

~kerri (((((SWAGGIEST MEMBER ON THIS SITE YOLO))))

Brilliant Bandit

Guild Member

Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:16 pm

Aidan Adventure wrote:THIS SITE WAS ALL I HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CANT BE! FIRST MY FAV GAME NOW MY ONLY FRIENDS?!!!! I OFFICIALLY HATE DAYBREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The closing is not Daybreak's fault.

Witty Wizard

Guild Member

Post Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:20 pm

Well although I sorta halted my game play now a days, I'm bout to buy Guild Wars2, not procrastinating.. but actually gonna buy it right now, so cya in game whoever plays.

edit: purchased
edit edit: successfully installed, after a few attempts...and failures...

Buzzing Bixie

Guild Member

Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:52 am

:(

I love you all

Moldy Mushroom

Guild Member

Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:34 am

I haven't really been on since FR shut down, but I am deeply saddened to hear that this website is shutting down.
It's truly amazing how people can impact your life.

Buzzing Bixie

Guild Member

Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:47 am

Alright if anyone would like to add me on Steam PM me I usually play gmod,csgo and Dayz

Guild Member

Post Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:26 pm

OT: If there is anyone who would like to come and be a part of our <MM> event today in Villagers and Heroes
-- who hasn't played the game so far -- shoot me a PM here on the site. I will be glad to meet you at 7:50 EST in the
area where the game begins (Summer's Hollow) to help you find your way to our village (Sacred Grove).

We would love to see everyone there! Hugs ♥
PreviousNext

Return to Legends of Mayhem News and Information