Please see our "A Farewell to Our Friends" topic for a message about the future of our forum community.

A Farewell to Our Friends

This is the place to come to learn about any new developments, events or announcements that have to do with the LoM site.

Brilliant Bandit

Guild Member

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:28 pm

Re: A Farewell to Our Friends

It's my Mystic Mayhem Birthday!

March 16 2013 - Joined

March 16 2015 - TODAY!!

Guild Member

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:50 pm

When I first agreed to work with the original Mayhem site I did it as a personal favor. My only intent was to help a few friends launch a new venture, and I was happy to fill in for a while until they got things off the ground. Just a temporary thing, right? Over four years later, I do not think anyone is more surprised to see me still here than I am.

I knew from the beginning that this would absorb time I would just as soon spend elsewhere. I knew even before I started that at times it would be a chore. The one thing that I did not foresee was that it would become a great joy to be here. As we go through our lives we will all do things that we will wind up regretting, but one thing I will never regret is the time I have spent here with you. It has always struck me as a little odd that the things we most resist doing are often the things we most appreciate having done.

I would like to thank this sites founders for giving me the opportunity to be here, and trusting such an oddball as Layla to be a part of the sites staff. It was an honor to be of service to you.
I would like to thank the sites staff for simply being some of the finest people I have never actually met. We fought, we argued, and sometimes we even agreed, and we were ALWAYS there for one another. It was a pleasure to have worked with you.
Last, but by no means least, I would like to thank the members of this wonderful community. You have always managed to make me feel appreciated, and that is worth more to me than you will ever know.

And so, off we go to face a new day. As we go forward from here, it is my hope that you have enjoyed the time you spent with me as much as I have enjoyed each moment spent with you.

For those I do not have contact with through some other means, feel free to pm me for the link to the new site I will be working at. The private mail will continue to function here for a while to come, and I will be dropping by to pick up any messages. As for the rest of you, I look forward to seeing you another time, in another game, on some other world.

Thank you for having allowed me into your lives.
Wishing you all the best, in all things,
~Layla

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:53 am

The time has come to say "Thank you" to Zoo, Steffy, the staff and all our members. Thank you for this wonderful adventure we have had together. I wish you all the best for the future.

Previous

Return to Legends of Mayhem News and Information