Please see our "A Farewell to Our Friends" topic for a message about the future of our forum community.

<Mystic Mayhem> Guild Application

This forum has all the information you need to know to join the Mystic Mayhem guild in Villagers and Heroes.

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:18 am

<Mystic Mayhem> Guild Application

~Mystic Mayhem Guild Application~

Please read carefully.

To apply to be a member of the Mystic Mayhem guild in Villagers & Heros, please take a moment to read the Legend of Mayhem forum Rules as well as the <Mystic Mayhem> guild rules.

To be a part of <Mystic Mayhem> it is important that you are actively playing Villagers & Heroes on the US1 Server, and that you are posting and participating here on the Legends of Mayhem forums. Being active on Legends of Mayhem means that you are posting and replying to topics and threads at least a couple of times a week.

Below we have posted an example application. Please read carefully as to how to post your application to be in the guild.

Once you have filled out the application it will be up to you to find Layla Littlenymph in game and ask her to join the guild. She will then check two things.

• First she will check to see if you are a member of Legends of Mayhem. She may ask you for your user name on the site.
  • Second she will check to see if you have a current application posted here.

If you are a member of Legends of Mayhem, and you have correctly filled out the application to be in the guild, she will ask you a question from the forum or guild rules to make sure you have read them. If you answer correctly, you will be allowed to join the guild.

Any applications that are not filled out correctly will be deleted. Ravix and Stephani Rabbitheart, have the right to remove any application at their discretion.

Here is how to apply to be a member of <Mystic Mayhem> in Villagers & Heroes. Feel free to copy and paste the example below into your reply box and fill it in with YOUR information.

Villagers & Heroes Character Name:

In your own words explain why you would like to be a member of <Mystic Mayhem>;

I would like to be a member of <Mystic Mayhem> because...

Moldy Mushroom

Post Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:08 pm

Re: <Mystic Mayhem> Guild Application

Villagers & Heroes Character Name: PeppermintPenguin

I would like to be a member of <Mystic Mayhem> because.. I miss you all, and it would be great to see you all in game. Soloing through myself is a little difficult, but with a group or guild to be with or for someone to help it would be easier and a lot more fun.

Return to Mystic Mayhem Guild Info for V&H