Please see our "A Farewell to Our Friends" topic for a message about the future of our forum community.

V&H - Mystic Mayhem now has a guild village

Be sure and check here for any news or information about updates to the game.

Pixie Pwnage

Guild Member

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:12 pm

V&H - Mystic Mayhem now has a guild village

Today marked a great moment in Mystic Mayhem history as we all gathered to open our first guild village. It was just so exciting. We all gathered around Big Villy, the village person to talk to about having a house, and then realized that he was not the right Big Villy. We learned of a different Big Villy, who stands out by the portal in Ardent City, so we quickly all ran out to talk to him. We waited breathlessly and finally we were granted the new Mystic Mayhem village which is now named Sacred Grove! What a great day!

A special thank you goes out to Ahliadre, Red Wizard and the entire Mystic Mayhem guild for working so hard and making it all possible. THANK YOU!!

Jen

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 pm

Re: V&H - Mystic Mayhem now has a guild village

Zoo, words can't explain how happy I am that we have a village to call our own now. Not only is it soooo fun but it brings us all together even more! It was pretty funny how we were all jumping around to wait for you to talk to Big Villy lol!

Yacking Yeti

Guild Member

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:20 pm

YAY!!! That is awesome :D Sorry I wasn't there today to be with you guys :( I will soon have a house in our village!!! :D :applause :applause

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:54 pm

It was so exciting this morning. It is just awesome. A HUGE thank you to everyone for their contributions. Especially Ahli who has spent every waking moment I do believe organizing, and collecting, and keeping on top of everything. We could never have done it with out every single one of you. THE MAYHEM IS BACK! :applause

Moldy Mushroom

Guild Member

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Yay that is awesome!! Good job everyone :thumbsup :applause

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:01 pm

That sure was a very special moment. It's so great that we now have our own guild village. I can't wait for us to work together on all the village projects. It's going to be so much fun! :party

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:10 pm

It was such a fun morning! As soon as we all moved out if our old houses it was like a stampede trying to get lots haha! We will never forget it, that is for sure!

Guild Member

Post Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:14 am

Congratulations! :thumbsup :applause :party

Yacking Yeti

Post Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:51 am

All these things remind me of free realms man i remember when exquisite was my first guild. ;(

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:23 pm

Yep we all have a special place for Free Realms in our heart. That is for sure.

Return to V&H News, Updates, and Downtimes