Please see our "A Farewell to Our Friends" topic for a message about the future of our forum community.

Villagers and Heroes - The Tour

Be sure and check here for any news or information about updates to the game.

Pixie Pwnage

Guild Member

Post Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:15 pm

Villagers and Heroes - The Tour

So many have asked what Villagers and Heroes is like, I decided to take you on a tour of the game. It is a great game where we have a lot of fun and the best thing of all, is Mystic Mayhem is going to be together in their very own village soon.
If you want to check out the game, just go HERE and click on the PLAY FREE NOW button!

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: Villagers and Heroes - The Tour

Zoo, that is such a great presentation of what V&H holds for us. There are just so much to do in game. I often have a plan before I go in game, but then I get sidetracked almost straight away. I go in to craft, but end up doing some funny quests or the other way around. :-D

Buzzing Bixie

Guild Member

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:22 am

That is so true, Rav. I try to level up in crafting and end up trying to help a arrow target turn back into human. Very small attention span. :P

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:54 am

Let's do a music video there. Maybe we can use either one of the songs I gave you earlier or the song in my post, "Turn Up The Music" :-D

Pixie Pwnage

Guild Member

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:18 am

I hope to do a lot of videos from V&H Aidan. Right now I am having a hard time figuring out how to film. Apparently I can't zoom in past my head and that is how I filmed most of my videos in the past. I am not usually in my videos. :-D

Hopefully I can figure something out. The more modern songs don't really fit very well with V&H but hopefully I can find some songs that work. :nodding

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:35 am

I am really enjoying the game. I love bug hunting. :-D

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:33 am

Stephani Rabbitheart wrote:I am really enjoying the game. I love bug hunting. :-D

Me too, and I am still not sure what is my preferred meal - ants or worms. They are just so tasty! :puzzled

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:24 am

Congratulations to Zadira. Here video WON the contest! Woooooooooooooot! :party

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:15 am

That is awesome! Congratulations, Zoo! :party :applause

Return to V&H News, Updates, and Downtimes