Please see our "A Farewell to Our Friends" topic for a message about the future of our forum community.

Welcome to the Landmark <MM>

Information about the Mystic Mayhem guild in Landmark.

Pixie Pwnage

Guild Member

Post Wed May 14, 2014 9:22 am

Welcome to the Landmark <MM>

Welcome to the Mystic Mayhem Guild of Landmark.

Our desire as a guild, is to share our knowledge and help others achieve a higher understanding and enjoyment of the world we know as Landmark.

The Mystic Mayhem guild is made up of people who share the same interests and want to set a high standard of moral and ethical beliefs. We don't allow obscene language and/or bullying of any kind and want to promote kindness, loyalty and respect to all.

If you are interested in joining us in Landmark, you are welcome to type in /join Mystic Mayhem. This will, take you to the Mystic Mayhem chat group where you can join in our conversation. We also recommend that you join this site and start posting in the Landmark section so that we can get to know you better.

We will be setting up a membership roster and application process after guilds are introduced, but for now, feel free to join us in game. We are happy to help new people as they explore and learn how to play Landmark.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to post below. Our site is made up of very help and super friendly people who will be glad to help in any way they can.

Pixie Pwnage

Guild Member

Post Wed May 14, 2014 10:05 am

Re: Welcome to the Landmark <MM>

Wow! Now I am really excited to get into Landmark to join the guild!

Pixie Pwnage

Guild Member

Post Wed May 14, 2014 10:31 am

I will be so glad when you can join us Skrill! :thumbsup

Guild Member

Post Wed May 14, 2014 12:40 pm

Zoo!! My heart!! What a joy to see the title of this thread ♥
I know we are already a guild and already there, but just so neat!

We do have so much fun IG - the chat channel is fun (and silly and helpful and a joy),
and everyone is ready to help with building, ideas, answers, gathering...

You can do your own thing or ask if someone would like to work together.
You can join in the conversation or just read along.

We just hope to see you there ^_^

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Wed May 14, 2014 12:46 pm

It's true! The chat channel is seriously fun! Everyone is so crazy, we can be having serious conversations like "how many voxels wide should I make this wall" and then it takes one person to say "Yeww hewwww....big summer blowout" and then it's ten straight minutes of quoting Frozen. Haha! I hope a lot more people will be able to play!

Jen

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Wed May 14, 2014 12:49 pm

Falcon wrote:It's true! The chat channel is seriously fun! Everyone is so crazy, we can be having serious conversations like "how many voxels wide should I make this wall" and then it takes one person to say "Yeww hewwww....big summer blowout" and then it's ten straight minutes of quoting Frozen. Haha! I hope a lot more people will be able to play!

You got that right, Falcon! You never know what can happen in MM chat LOL

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Thu May 15, 2014 6:47 am

It's been too long since I logged into Landmark and talked to you guys... My mom is out for the weekend, and she left her laptop, so I'll probably log in sometime in the next few days! :mrgreen:

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Thu May 15, 2014 5:07 pm

We are so super excited that you guys are excited. We can't wait to make lots more new friends in Landmark. ;)

Brilliant Bandit

Guild Member

Post Thu May 15, 2014 5:08 pm

I am very blessed to be apart of Mystic Mayhem, and am very very very excited for the addition of guilds. Thanks Steffy, Zoo, and the rest of the staff! :thumbsup

Brilliant Bandit

Guild Member

Post Tue May 20, 2014 12:39 pm

*COUGH*
*COUGH* ;)

Yacking Yeti

Guild Member

Post Tue May 20, 2014 4:59 pm

"promote kindness, loyalty and respect to all." This is why I am in <Mystic Mayhem> in the first place. :)

Crafty Chugawug

Guild Member

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:23 am

I've applied for beta, and hopefully I will get an email saying I am in. I am dying to play the game "Landmark"

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:40 am

That is so great. Congrats!

Crafty Chugawug

Guild Member

Post Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:36 pm

I'm in the beta now :)

EDIT: My In-Game name is: Raida

Buzzing Bixie