Please see our "A Farewell to Our Friends" topic for a message about the future of our forum community.

Minecraft Server Approval Information & Application

Requirements to getting your server approved on Legends of Mayhem

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:28 pm

Minecraft Server Approval Information & Application

~Minecraft Server Approval Information & Application~

Please read very carefully.

Before applying to host your Minecraft server on the Legends of Mayhem forums, you will need to meet the following requirements.

• You must be an active member of Legends of Mayhem for at least six months. Being active means that you are posting consistently on the forums several times a week.
  • You must have no permanent warnings on your account and must be in good standing with the admins of this site.
  • You must be respectful, kind, and helpful to all members and staff of Legends of Mayhem.

If you meet the requirements above and would like to host your server on Legends of Mayhem, please read carefully and then copy and paste the application below, along with a paragraph explaining why we should accept your Minecraft server, into a private message and send it to Zadira Kindleriver. If your application is accepted and you meet the requirements, then Zadira will post your server information on this thread.

~Application~I have been an active member of Legends of Mayhem for six consecutive months.

I agree to abide by all Legends of Mayhem forum rules.

I promise to always be very helpful and kind to others and never use my status as the host of a Minecraft server to ever hurt, demean or bully others.

I believe that I should be allowed to post my Minecraft server on the Legends of Mayhem forums because...

If your application is denied, it does not mean that you can not host your server. It just means that you may not meet the requirements to do so at this time. You are more than welcome to apply to host your server at a later date.

You will be sent a private message stating whether your application has been accepted or denied. We reserve the right to deny any applicant that we feel does not meet the requirements set by the admin of this site.

Pixie Pwnage

Guild Member

Post Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:14 am

Re: Minecraft Server Approval Information & Application

Legends of Mayhem Approved Minecraft Server

Our server is a Survival server running version 1.7.5 for now we have Mini games,pets,Mcmmo for rpg experience,shops,player shops,Server jobs,custom server jobs,we are also running mcmmo horse which makes your horses learn new skills.

Owners:
Èvan

Co-Owner:
SavvyCj

For information on how to access Evan's server, contact him HERE

Pixie Pwnage

Guild Member

Post Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:39 am

Legends of Mayhem Approved Minecraft Server

Amethysthunder has applied and been approved to be an official server host for Minecraft on our site.

For info to be able to play on her server contact Amethyst HERE

Pixie Pwnage

Guild Member

Post Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:28 pm

SonaStar now has her approved server up and running. Congrats, Sonastar!

For questions or information, you can contact SonaStar HERE

Return to Approved LoM Minecraft Servers