Please see our "A Farewell to Our Friends" topic for a message about the future of our forum community.

Cape Mod

Share your Textures, Seeds, Skins, & Mods.

Brilliant Bandit

Guild Member

Post Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Cape Mod

It allows you to get a cape. I want but it will harm my pc.

Buzzing Bixie

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:22 am

Re: Cape Mod

ANY download says it can "Harm your computer".
But that is because any potential download may have trojans, wormes, or viruses.
if your PC or laptop has a good security program (i.e. Norton, McAffee, ect...) then you will be safe.

Also, you should try to obey the almighty god of the internet by asking it questions....

Crafty Chugawug

Guild Member

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:40 am

KrisFirebolt wrote:ANY download says it can "Harm your computer".
But that is because any potential download may have trojans, wormes, or viruses.
if your PC or laptop has a good security program (i.e. Norton, McAffee, ect...) then you will be safe.

Also, you should try to obey the almighty god of the internet by asking it questions....

I agree. Though I don't Recommend Norton as an "good" security program due to the fact that it slows your computer down tremendously. I totally recommend Avast or McAffee though. :magic

Brilliant Bandit

Guild Member

Post Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:44 pm

I have McAffee

Yacking Yeti

Guild Member

Post Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:51 pm

ToxicDude wrote:

I agree. Though I don't Recommend Norton as an "good" security program due to the fact that it slows your computer down tremendously. I totally recommend Avast or McAffee though. :magic

Our school computers use Avast, but I don't really like it. At home we use AVG and it helps allot. We got a trojan virus on our desktop and it got rid of it.. but it took like half a year.. at least it got rid of it

Return to Skins, Seeds, Texture packs, Tools, Plugins, & Mods