Please see our "A Farewell to Our Friends" topic for a message about the future of our forum community.

Survival Mode

Discuss, post screen shots, & ask questions about anything related to Survival mode.

Pixie Pwnage

Guild Member

Post Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:46 pm

Survival Mode

On Survival Mode you have limited resources. You have to mine for items and you can die from fall damage, mob attacks, drowning, ect, if you are on Easy Normal or Hard difficulty you can also starve, so you need animals or a farm to gather food Peaceful is good to use for your first day, you will not have to worry about ANY mobs, and also you cannot starve.

.Please comment on what I should add to this post to help others better with survival.
Last edited by Amethysthunder on Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Penguin Prodigy

Guild Member

Post Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:34 pm

Re: Survival Mode

If you are on Peaceful mode, you will not starve and there will NOT BE ANY MOBS WHATSOEVER.

Pixie Pwnage

Guild Member

Post Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:35 pm

thank you Dal I forgot to mention that, lol

Penguin Prodigy

Guild Member

Post Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:37 pm

Amethysthunder wrote:thank you Dal I forgot to mention that, lol

No problem. Glad I could help.

Witty Wizard

Guild Member

Post Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:08 pm

My favorite mode of all Survival :) I just love the challenge & all the work involved from farming to keep fed all the way up to mining.

Moldy Mushroom

Post Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Everyone vote which level of difficulty they like hard normal or peaceful, I like normal because it's not too hard not too easy.

Return to Survival Mode