Avalon Questing (Beginning)

If you need help in game, please post here.

Witty Wizard

Guild Member

Post Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:50 pm

Avalon Questing (Beginning)

Hi y'allz
I'm beginning in avalon and I need a bit of assistance. I've been fine for the first few quests but I realized although I re-did my points and did life and death I still don't have a life mastery so healing is harder and then being ice I have to build up my attacks. AND I don't have a sublime pet "as yet" So if anyone can join me in my questing if you have the free time, I'll really appreciate that. Pm me if your coming and I'll send my true friend code.

Yacking Yeti

Post Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:04 pm

Re: Avalon Questing (Beginning)

I can help you with jabberwocky, but that's it. When you get there, that is. :)

Moldy Mushroom

Post Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:59 pm

I tend to have lots of free time, so you can send me a TFC, or I can send you one. Either way, it works.

Kingmax wrote:
I can help you with jabberwocky, but that's it. When you get there, that is. :)

Max xD You have almost like 2 or 3 max wizards. You obviously can find the time to help him quest. :-D :-D :-D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Witty Wizard

Guild Member

Post Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:57 pm

I'm in Azteca now.. but thanks anyways, I think I removed you Jenna cuz I tend to remove people who are inactive... sorry but I wanna send my true friend code to you if thats ok.
Last edited by Khyber on Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moldy Mushroom

Post Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:11 pm

Khyber wrote:I'm in Azteca now.. but thanks anyways, I think I removed you Jenna cuz I tend to remove people who are in active... sorry but I wanna send my true friend code to you if thats ok.

Okie-doke!

Return to In-Game Assistance