Please see our "A Farewell to Our Friends" topic for a message about the future of our forum community.

Guild Wars 2 Discussion Thread - Heart of Thorns Hypetrain!

You can chat about the other games you play here.

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Guild Wars 2 Discussion Thread - Echoes of the Past (LS)

"The attack on the Pale Tree has spurred the world’s leaders into action and hardened their resolve. As season 2 continues, the races of Tyria are preparing for war against the Elder Dragon Mordremoth." ~GW2

Echoes of the Past (Episode 5 of the Living Story, Season 2) is now out! Make sure to check out the official forum for the update notes, as well as the Living Story section for new info! =D

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:18 am

Re: Guild Wars 2 Discussion Thread - Echoes of the Past (LS)

The new content is pretty awesome. I had a lot of fun tonight running around with a random group. It's pretty intense and not very easy. Some of the events are immediate insta - death. You definitely need big groups to run with in this one. By big groups I mean like twenty and thirty people to get some of those bigger champion bosses. It's AWESOME!

Rowdy Robgoblin

Post Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:46 pm

Guild Wars 2 is my life

Honestly. Im so addicted to it rn. Spence Colt and Megari are to thank for that. <3

I know a few other people play, but please add me in game! I miss all of you. My Main Character is a Sylvari Ele on FA named Zenitus. Hope to see you guys around c:

Guild Member

Post Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: Guild Wars 2 Discussion Thread

Merged GW2 threads

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Re: Guild Wars 2 Discussion Thread - Tangled Paths (LS)!

Happy Thanksgiving GW2er's =)

I hope you all had enjoyed the recent Living Story update, Tangled Paths! It was a great episode: I can't wait until Seeds of Truth!

We should all get together sometime and do something with each other. I can't depend on WvW, as I am on Northern Shiverpeaks, while most of you (if not the rest of you) is on Henge of Denravi (so, maybe EotM?).

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Re: Guild Wars 2 Discussion Thread - Happy Wintersday!

Wintersday is now out four weeks!

Who is enjoying the update like myself? =)

Rowdy Robgoblin

Post Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:33 am

Im on FA, with Megari and Spence. Wintersday seems fun, but we should def all do something together!

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:30 pm

Lord Zio Sunstrider wrote:Im on FA, with Megari and Spence. Wintersday seems fun, but we should def all do something together!

Give me a time and date, and surely I'll be able to come up with something!

Moldy Mushroom

Post Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Hello, fellow Tyrians! I decided I'd make my way over here and introduce myself. :) (Though a few of you may remember me as Megan Sillyheart from FreeRealms.)

My main character is Megari, a Sylvari Elementalist. I am from the server Fort Aspenwood, and enjoy all aspects of the game, as well as helping newer players get a feel for it.

Did you all have a good Wintersday? :D

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:02 am

Megan!!!! :-D

I just love the Wintersday events and have made sure to do the dailies every day. I still haven't completed the JP, and I guess I won't. :-D

Moldy Mushroom

Post Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:01 pm

Rav! :)

Yeah, that jumping puzzle is a bit tricky! Fun though! ^_^

Have you (or anyone else) finished the new Living Story? I won't comment, as I don't want to spoil it, however it certainly is an interesting twist... can't wait for Heart of Thorns! :D

Site Admin

Guild Member

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:49 pm

I've finished the new part, but for the first time I needed help. They sure made the circle of fire difficult. LOL!

I agree, an interesting new twist.

Moldy Mushroom

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:16 pm

Yeah, those would be tough alone! I spent 2 hours in the last instance trying to help a friend with the Achievements. I mean, I get he's a big mean boss but daaannngg, lol. Looking forward to see how this all plays out! :D

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:28 pm

I just realized after I bought an armor skin that I cannot wear it because its "light" armor.... Great job Nic. :nope

Rowdy Robgoblin

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:29 pm

This is my newest Character, Jibber Jabbawokie! She's a Norn Necro, and is really gorgeous xD

Brilliant Bandit

Guild Member

Post Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:36 pm

Nic Green wrote:I just realized after I bought an armor skin that I cannot wear it because its "light" armor.... Great job Nic. :nope

Aw how come you can't wear it? Don't you have a light class character?

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:33 am

Brooke Emeraldflame wrote:
Nic Green wrote:I just realized after I bought an armor skin that I cannot wear it because its "light" armor.... Great job Nic. :nope

Aw how come you can't wear it? Don't you have a light class character?

I think she meant moreso that it would of looked great on one of her characters not light-armored... Believe me, I know that pain. That is something I wish they would do with the wardrobe system; we buy those transmutation charges, so at least allow us to spend them on a style we would prefer, no matter what class.

However... Anyone finished the recent Living Story? What did you think!?! =D I won't say nothing (spoilers) for now, but I'll give it another week. =D

Helpful Hooligan

Guild Member

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:24 pm

Re: Guild Wars 2 Discussion Thread - Heart of Thorns? Specul

I'm buying the game tomorrow!!! Can't wait to join you guys!!!!!!!

Moldy Mushroom

Post Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:32 pm

Captain Awesome wrote:I'm buying the game tomorrow!!! Can't wait to join you guys!!!!!!!

That's awesome!!! :D If you'd like, you can add me! My main character is Megari, or my IGN is Megan.6214. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. c:

Yacking Yeti

Guild Member

Post Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:57 am

Feel free to add me! I am Grayson Stonyahmmer.2915 :-D (YES the misspelling is meant to be there, I guess when i signed up for the game i made a typo LOL)
PreviousNext

Return to Other Games People Play